Tuesday 29 June 2010

In the Press: Get Smitten 'Snow & Neige' cushions


My lovely friend Florence, of stylish interiors boutique Reves d'Hiver in Chamonix, recently gave Altus magazine some ideas for creating a cozy mountain home. She has the best eye when it comes to mixing new trends & contemporary furnishings in a more traditional, and often overly 'woody' home. I am delighted that she chose to feature my
Snow & Neige 
cushions (top right), both as a product shot and in the main image of the article. Looks like I'll be busy hand stitching snowflakes again this coming winter!

Merci Flo! x

p.s the Snow & Neige cushions will be available at my online boutique www.getsmitten.com in the Autumn

{main room image & Snow & Neige cushions shot by Jeremy Wilson}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this? Go ahead!

Share this post with your friends!

Related Posts with Thumbnails